Before installing the Fusebill NetSuite integration in NetSuite, token-based authentication must be enabled in NetSuite for Fusebill to communicate with NetSuite securely.
To Enable token-based authentication, complete the following:
- Log into NetSuite with an Admin account. Note: Fusebill recommends an account dedicated to the Fusebill NetSuite integration management.
- In NetSuite, from the top menu bar, navigate to Setup >Company; then click Enable Features.
- On the Enable Features page, on the menu bar, click SuiteCloud.
- Under the Suite Talk (Web Services) section, verify that SOAP Web Services is enabled.
- Under the Managed Authentication section, verify that Token-Based Authentication is enabled.
- Click Save.