A customer will enter a poor standing state when their Net Terms have been surpassed. The number of days set for net terms (ex. Net 10) is decremented from the date the invoice is posted.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Represent Hierarchical Organizations in Fusebill?
- What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean?
- How Does Fusebill Integrate With Accounting Systems?
- How Do I Control Charge Timing Using Subscriptions?
- How Does Fusebill Calculate MRR?
- How does Fusebill determine when a customer enters a "Poor Standing" status?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- When a plan is retired from the catalog, are customers who are currently subscribed to that plan affected?
- Can a subscription be re-activated after it has expired?
- Can I edit a customer's account configuration when they are in a Hold, Suspended, or Cancelled state?