In Fusebill, refund creation is a two-step process. Step 1 is to reverse the amount owed by the customer so the Fusebill system knows the customer no longer owes for that money. Step 2 is to complete the refund. Step 1 is completed from the associated invoice, and Step 2 is completed from the customer's Payments page (select Payments in the left side menu --> select the "Details" button for the associated payment --> select the "Refund" button).
Articles in this section
- How do I handle a chargeback in Fusebill?
- How do I record a payment that took place outside the Fusebill platform?
- How do I view a customer's Payment Method information?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- How Do I Do A Refund?
- How do I issue a manual refund in Fusebill Payments when I cannot do one within Fusebill?
- On a failed payment or validation, what does this "Reason for Failure: ..." error message mean?
- Why does the system continue to automatically collect for charges that I have refunded to my customer?
- Why did my ACH refund fail with a message suggesting the transaction is under review?
- Why was my partial refund issued as a full refund?