In Fusebill, refund creation is a two-step process. Step 1 is to reverse the amount owed by the customer so the Fusebill system knows the customer no longer owes for that money. Step 2 is to complete the refund. Step 1 is completed from the associated invoice, and Step 2 is completed from the customer's Payments page (select Payments in the left side menu --> select the "Details" button for the associated payment --> select the "Refund" button).
Articles in this section
- How Do I Represent Hierarchical Organizations in Fusebill?
- What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean?
- How Does Fusebill Integrate With Accounting Systems?
- How Do I Control Charge Timing Using Subscriptions?
- How Does Fusebill Calculate MRR?
- How does Fusebill determine when a customer enters a "Poor Standing" status?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- When a plan is retired from the catalog, are customers who are currently subscribed to that plan affected?
- Can a subscription be re-activated after it has expired?
- Can I edit a customer's account configuration when they are in a Hold, Suspended, or Cancelled state?