Once a charge is reversed, that reversal cannot be undone. Any reversals on a customer invoice are final. This includes a voided invoice, which is the result of using the "Reverse all charges" option on a given invoice.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my posted invoice collected from the customer yet?
- After importing a credit card token, I am receiving the error "Cannot process collection, no card data present; card was initially stored in an external vault"
- Can I change what time billing is run in Fusebill?
- Why did the taxes appear to be off by a few cents on an invoice?
- Why did my subscription charges generate as ready instead of auto-posting?
- Can I reverse a reversed charge on an invoice or reverse a voided invoice?
- Why is my customer's billing delayed?
- Why are my draft subscription products not showing on my draft invoice?
- I have a draft invoice with a charge that was prorated, is it too late to charge the full amount?
- Can I turn off proration at the subscription Level for single customer?