Once a charge is reversed, that reversal cannot be undone. Any reversals on a customer invoice are final. This includes a voided invoice, which is the result of using the "Reverse all charges" option on a given invoice.
Articles in this section
- Can I reverse a reversed charge on an invoice or reverse a voided invoice?
- Why are my draft subscription products not showing on my draft invoice?
- I have a draft invoice with a charge that was prorated, is it too late to charge the full amount?
- Can I turn off proration at the subscription Level for single customer?
- How Do I Reverse a Charge?
- How Do I Control Charge Timing Using Subscriptions?