No, once a charge is reversed, that reversal cannot be reversed. Any reversals on a customer invoice are final and cannot be undone. This includes a voided invoice, which is the result of using the "Reverse all charges" option on a given invoice.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Represent Hierarchical Organizations in Fusebill?
- What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean?
- How Does Fusebill Integrate With Accounting Systems?
- How Do I Control Charge Timing Using Subscriptions?
- How Does Fusebill Calculate MRR?
- How does Fusebill determine when a customer enters a "Poor Standing" status?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- When a plan is retired from the catalog, are customers who are currently subscribed to that plan affected?
- Can a subscription be re-activated after it has expired?
- Can I edit a customer's account configuration when they are in a Hold, Suspended, or Cancelled state?