No, when a change is made to a plan in the catalog, such as a plan being retired, the change will not affect customers currently subscribed to that plan. In the case of a plan being retired from the catalog, the plan will simply no longer be available to new subscribers. In the case of a general plan modification, only new subscribers going forward will be affected by the change.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a frequency on a Plan?
- How do I add a product that can be used for purchases?
- When I change plan product pricing in the catalog, does it affect current subscribers?
- Why won't Fusebill allow me to add a frequency to a Plan? / How do I reactivate a retired Plan frequency?
- Can I change a plan or product's code after they have been set?
- I have added new products to my plan but I can’t seem to add them to my existing subscribers?
- I have retired a plan, product or coupon by mistake. Is it possible to unretire it?
- When a plan is retired from the catalog, are customers who are currently subscribed to that plan affected?