Yes, to re-enable a subscription that has expired, log in to your Fusebill user interface --> select Customers in the top menu bar --> select the "Details" tab for a given customer --> select Subscriptions in the left dashboard --> select the details button for a given expired subscription --> select the "Details" sub menu --> in the "Expiry" area of this page, click the "remove expiry" link and select the "Update" button at the bottom of the page --> select the "Activate" button at the bottom of the page after updating.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Represent Hierarchical Organizations in Fusebill?
- What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean?
- How Does Fusebill Integrate With Accounting Systems?
- How Do I Control Charge Timing Using Subscriptions?
- How Does Fusebill Calculate MRR?
- How does Fusebill determine when a customer enters a "Poor Standing" status?
- What is the correct process for completing a refund in Fusebill?
- When a plan is retired from the catalog, are customers who are currently subscribed to that plan affected?
- Can a subscription be re-activated after it has expired?
- Can I edit a customer's account configuration when they are in a Hold, Suspended, or Cancelled state?