Yes, to re-enable a subscription that has expired, log in to your Fusebill user interface --> select Customers in the top menu bar --> select the "Details" tab for a given customer --> select Subscriptions in the left dashboard --> select the details button for a given expired subscription --> select the "Details" sub menu --> in the "Expiry" area of this page, click the "remove expiry" link and select the "Update" button at the bottom of the page --> select the "Activate" button at the bottom of the page after updating.
Articles in this section
- How do I set a subscription to stop billing in the future?
- How do I schedule a subscription to start on a later date?
- How do I model a free trial in Fusebill?
- What happens when I expire a subscription with end of period charges?
- Can I uncancel a cancelled subscription?
- Why did my scheduled subscription not activate on the date I selected?
- Can a subscription be re-activated after it has expired?