You can override proration on a per charge basis. Simply edit your draft invoice and turn proration on or off for the corresponding charge. See more details about working with draft invoices here.
Articles in this section
- Can I change what time billing is run in Fusebill?
- Can I reverse a reversed charge on an invoice or reverse a voided invoice?
- Why is my customer's billing delayed?
- Why are my draft subscription products not showing on my draft invoice?
- I have a draft invoice with a charge that was prorated, is it too late to charge the full amount?
- Can I turn off proration at the subscription Level for single customer?
- How do I renew an annual subscription at a higher amount?
- How Do I Reverse a Charge?
- What is the life-cycle of a subscription?