You can override proration on a per charge basis. Simply edit your draft invoice and turn proration on or off for the corresponding charge. See more details about working with draft invoices here.
Articles in this section
- How Do I change the Due Date in Fusebill?
- Why hasn't my posted invoice collected from the customer yet?
- After importing a credit card token, I am receiving the error "Cannot process collection, no card data present; card was initially stored in an external vault"
- Can I change what time billing is run in Fusebill?
- Why did the taxes appear to be off by a few cents on an invoice?
- Why did my subscription charges generate as ready instead of auto-posting?
- Can I reverse a reversed charge on an invoice or reverse a voided invoice?
- Why is my customer's billing delayed?
- Why are my draft subscription products not showing on my draft invoice?
- I have a draft invoice with a charge that was prorated, is it too late to charge the full amount?