A warning status under customers that identifies that some invoices exist on the customer that are past due. It can be found in 2 places:
1. Click on customers and you should see the accounting status under the Status column labeled "Accounting"
2. Click on the customer you wish to view the accounting status of and click dashboard. The status can be found on the top left corner of the Accounting block.
Below is a list of all possible types of payment status and what they mean:-
- Good - The customer has no overdue invoices.
- Poor Standing - The customer has overdue invoices with outstanding balances. The customer may be having problems paying and there may be failed collection attempts. Brackets ( ) may appear after "Poor Standing" to indicate the number of days until the customer is automatically suspended. More information.
- Collection - Customer is also in Poor Standing and has been manually flagged for collections. More information.
see also What Are Status Messages and What Do They Mean? for information on other types of status