Your subscription is scheduled to activate in X days and the charges are configured to charge on subscription activation. You must provision the subscription so that it automatically activates on activation, the charges will appear on the invoice.
Articles in this section
- What does auto collect do? How does Automatic collection work in Fusebill?
- How do I void an invoice?
- How Do I change the Due Date in Fusebill?
- Why hasn't my posted invoice collected from the customer yet?
- After importing a credit card token, I am receiving the error "Cannot process collection, no card data present; card was initially stored in an external vault"
- Can I change what time billing is run in Fusebill?
- Why did the taxes appear to be off by a few cents on an invoice?
- Why did my subscription charges generate as ready instead of auto-posting?
- Can I reverse or undo a reversed charge on an invoice or reverse a voided invoice?
- How do I override the PO number that automatically appears on invoices?