Custom Service Dates for Plan Products
Fusebill's catalog setup now allows you to bump the service dates of a plan product to a date in the future or the past. Note that earnings and invoice dates are not affected by this change. For more information please check out Adding Products to Plans.
Reporting - Customer CSV Download
The Customer CSV download has been enhanced to include the complete set of properties of the customer record. This includes billing settings, email configurations, tax exempt statuses, and much more. We hope that this will help you create your own customized Customer reports.
We are always looking for small ways to make your Fusebill experience even better. Here are a few things we've included in this release:
- You can now export your Migrations report to CSV format, with or without full customer details.
- The Subscriptions report sub-menu is now always expanded, so you can see the three reports that are available underneath.
- The Customer grid now remembers your sort and pagination settings across sessions
- #1058 - Refund email sent when change ACH payment to NSF
- #4412 - Subscription containing multiple Subscription products are split onto separate projected invoices
- Miscellaneous bug fixes & improvements