You can add subscriptions to an existing customer by pressing the Add Subscription button from the subscription information box or the top of the Subscription dashboard.
This will create a subscription in Status "Draft" that can then be further customized and then activated on the customer.
To add a subscription to a customer:
- In Fusebill, click Customer on the side menu.
- On the Customer page, click a customer to add a subscription for.
- On the Customer Overview page, on the Subscription card, click Add Subscription.
- On the Add Subscription page, select a plan from the dropdown menu along with a frequency.
Note: You must select a plan to act as the template for the subscription being created on the customer. You will be able to select from plans that have at least 1 Active frequency. If a plan is available in multiple frequencies you must select the desired frequency for the subscription you are creating.
5. Optional: On the Invoice Display card, you can override the display settings from the catalog defaults for a subscription. You can also set a unique reference for the subscription that would appear on the customer's invoice.
6. Optional: On the Timing card, you can schedule a subscription to activate at any date into the future. Subscriptions with a scheduled date must be provisioned and will become active once their scheduled date is reached.
You can set subscriptions to expire after x iterations. The expiry counter will drop down every time the subscription is charged for until the expiry date is reached.
In addition to setting an expiry, you can also set the expiry renewal push out period. This is the amount of periods that will be added to the expiry counter if a customer manually renews their subscription via the Self-Service-portal interface.
You can set start and end contract dates for the subscription to leverage in reporting.
7. Optional: On the Coupon card, you can apply coupon codes to the subscription in order to automatically apply pre-created discounts to the individual subscription product line items.
8. Click Save. You will be re-directed to the subscription dashboard to review the individual subscription product line items.