You can access the customer subscription settings directly from the customer dashboard by clicking on settings from the customer subscription summary box.
The subscription settings box allows for the control of how the timing and invoicing for subscriptions should be handled for the specific customer.
For every subscription that matches the specified currency the Fusebill system will use the these settings to create the subscriptions in the appropriate Billing Period.
This setting controls when billing period for the associated frequency should cycle on the customer and sets the initial starting point for recurrence. Options include:
- Customer Activation - when this setting is selected then the Fusebill system will always set the start day of of billing periods as the day that the customer was Activated.
- Subscription Activation - if customers are first activated and subscriptions are then activated on the customer in future days then this setting can be selected to have the Fusebill system set the day of subscription activation as the starting day for billing periods.
- Specify a Day - if all subscriptions on a customer should always cycle on a specific day of the month or a specific day of the year then this option can be selected.
How to Invoice
This setting controls whether or not multiple subscriptions on this customer will appear on the same invoice or be invoiced separately. Options Include:
- On one invoice - this setting makes the Fusebill system always add additional subscriptions to pre-existing frequencies to the same billing period so that the subscriptions will always appear on the same invoice for the customer
- One invoice per Subscription - this setting makes the Fusebill system always create additional/separate billing periods for every subscription activated on the customer.
- One Invoice Per Day - this setting will make the Fusebill system create seperate billing periods for each subscription with the exception of subscriptions that would share a the same starting day which would be combined onto a singular invoice
- Ask me Each time - this setting will make the Fusebill system prompt for a Billing Period selection whenever new subscriptions are activated on the customer.
All Customer subscription settings are initially set to the account default specified in the Account level settings and can be over written on a by customer basis.