Upcoming Billing Notices
Building on the work we have done recently around Projected Invoices, Fusebill now allows you to optionally email out a Projected Invoice a certain number of days in advance of that invoice being posted and, if the customer is on auto-post, the funds being collected from their account. You can configure different advance notice settings for each type of frequency you support (monthly or annually).
Small Updates and Enhancements
In addition to the major features, we are always working on small enhancements to hopefully make your Fusebill experience that much better. Here's what's new this release:
- Enhancements to the Projected Invoice PDF layout:
- The label "Projected Invoice" shows at the top of a Projected Invoice PDF (configurable in the settings described below)
- New layout settings (under Account Invoice Settings) for Projected Invoices, including the ability to show a watermark on the invoice, and a separate Notes field
- A new global merge point %Today% has been added to the list of available merge points for all emails, and is used in the new Upcoming Billing Notices email default template.
- The list of Available Gateways has been reorganized to be more readable. They are now grouped by type (Credit Card, ACH, etc.).
- The Financial Calendar has been tidied up a bit more, with updated labels, tweaks to the font colours to match summary and details, reducing whitespace, etc.
Our next release is planned to go on schedule (Staging on Thursday, December 10 and Production on Tuesday, December 15). This will be our last planned release for 2015, unless there are critical bug fixes.
Our first 2016 release is scheduled to go to Staging on Thursday, January 7 and to Production on Tuesday, January 12.
There is no planned release over the Christmas holidays.
#16167: On the Webhooks configuration screen, the URL is not validated
#16219: Success redirect for Webhooks configuration should redirect to a useful place
#17041: Fast double-click in Fusebill Admin UI can generate multiple charges
#17058: Date format of Salesforce synch is not consistent between one-off updates and batch updates
#17059: Newly activated subscription does not show the dropdown options for earnings on Cancel button
#17074: Extra whitespace in invoice address when a field is not used (e.g. Address 2)
#17148: Performing a write off on an invoice containing an opening balance (owing) incorrectly earns deferred revenue
#17287: Formatting issues with Envelope layout on invoices when printed