Here are the main new features released in the last few weeks.
Subscription Reporting Module
Exciting news for those looking for subscription-based reports. Our new Subscription reporting module is now available in the Reports tab. There are various summary reports which also include drilldown to more detailed information. CSV download is also included, and we have also included lots of search filters, including searches by sales tracking code fields. We hope to bring some of these new concepts over to other reports over time.
Note that in this first release, our Subscription reports only report at the Plan level. It is not yet possible to drill down to a Product level. Stay tuned for more enhancements in this area.
Grids have a new look!!!
We've given all our grids a bit of a makeover to make them more readable. All of the grids now have a two-tone shading scheme so that reading across lines is easier; in addition, there is a highlight bar that automatically moves with your mouse so you can easily see which line you're on.
Also, The Fusebill ID at the left of the screen on the Customer grid is now a hyperlink to take you into the customer without having to find the Details button at the right; also on the Customer grid, double-clicking anywhere on the line will open the details screen as well. Look for the double-click action to be implemented across other grids in future releases.
We're also excited to announce that our invoices are now sporting our new and updated look, which was first introduced with our Statements feature a few weeks ago. Our invoice template now includes smart pagination, an updated font, cleaner lines and colours, and better display of long elements like descriptions.
NetSuite Integration Enhancements
Our NetSuite bulk upload utility will now include the new custom field mappings that can be managed through the Fusebill Admin UI.
We also now pre-populate the Fusebill customer entry form when creating a customer from NetSuite. Note that you have to have the custom field mappings configured in order to use this feature.
Small Updates and Enhancements
In addition to the major features, we are always working on small enhancements to hopefully make your Fusebill experience that much better. Here's a list of things we've added in recent weeks.
- You can now choose whether to use your Customer Reference (ID) or the Fusebill ID to display on your customer's invoices
- There is a new preview window on subscriptions when you make changes to the subscription such as adding a tracked item, changing a quantity, etc.
- The MRR report now supports a CSV download option which also provides the option to include customer details
- The Coupons grid now shows the Coupon code for easy reference
- You can now search for tracked items from within the Manage Items screen
- All Description fields on Plans, Products, and Tracked Items will now accept up to 255 characters. Long descriptions should display and wrap cleanly on invoices and statements
- The Customer grid quick search box now remembers which field you searched for last time so you don't have to choose it again
- There's a new option on the Payment Received email notification to allow you to choose NOT to attach the invoice
- We have added 3 more columns of data to the Customer CSV download - currency, Auto-Post Draft Invoice setting, and Auto-Collect setting
#13378: Fusebill Admin UI shows pricing for retired frequencies
#13530: API - customerArActivities endpoint returned incorrect invoiceAllocation amount
#13689: Certain new email domain names not recognized as valid email addresses
#13704: In Chrome, caching issue can affect the loading of the customer grid
#13771: 404 error when the user only has permission to see the "Permissions" tab