We've introduced two powerful new API endpoints that will help integrators access information at an account-wide level, making certain types of tasks much more efficient.
- /v1/aractivities/ - Allows you to retrieve a complete list of accounting transactions across your Fusebill environment within a specified date range (http://help.fusebill.com/account-ar-activities)
- /v1/SubscriptionSummary - Retrieve a list of subscriptions which match a specified set of simple search criteria (http://help.fusebill.com/api-list-subscription-summary)
- /v1/SubscriptionSummary/Search - Retrieve a list of subscriptions which match a specified set of advanced search criteria
We are always working on small enhancements to hopefully make your Fusebill experience that much better. Here's what's new this release:
- There is now an option on the Upcoming Billing Notifications email to suppress sending the notification if the customer's invoice is $0. (Upcoming Billing Email Template)
- The Taxes Payable report CSV download includes the Invoice Number for each transaction so entries can be summarized by Invoice Number
- Hosted Registration Pages can now have a coupon code passed automatically on the query string and applied to the customer's shopping cart. This can be done with or without enabling the coupons box in the UI.
Maintenance Notice - TLS Upgrade
The Fusebill system now supports TLS 1.1 and 1.2 across the platform.
TLS 1.0 will continue to be supported at this time, but support for this older version is being phased out over the next few weeks, at which time older systems, browsers, and integration platforms may no longer function.
You will receive advance notice of when the support for 1.0 will be removed but you are advised to ensure your systems are 1.1+ compatible as soon as possible to avoid any service unavailability.
#20227: Payment received email displays merge field codes when the payment type is not credit card (the email will now blank out the merge fields in this situation)
#20543: Can't post a draft invoice with only provisioning charges
#20544: Can't edit reference field in pre-existing subscription