The Exports page under the Jobs category page provides data exports that have been submitted in other parts of the Admin UI.
For each report notification, you will see the following information:
- ID = unique identifier for this run of the report
- Type = type of report generated (i.e. Reconciliation Report, Custom Report, etc.)
- Parameters = a pop-up that shows the parameters that were used to generate the report (the exact list of parameters changes depending on the type of report that was submitted).
- Size = the size of the completed report (or "TBD" if the report is still in progress)
- Last Downloaded = the date & time that the report was last downloaded by someone in your organization. If the report is in the Ready state but has not yet been downloaded, this column will show "New".
- Status = one of the several values, based on the report's current status:
- Pending = The report has been submitted and is waiting to be picked up by the background process
- Processing = The report is currently being processed by the system
- Ready = The report has completed processing and is ready for download. Note, each report will stay in "Ready" state for up to 30 days before it expires.
- Expired = The report has expired (i.e. it is more than 30 days old)
- Cancelled = This status can only be set by Fusebill Support. A report may be canceled by Fusebill Support if it is stuck in processing too long or some other type of issue is preventing it from being completed.
- Errored = An error prevented the report from being completed.
- Actions = A Download button appears in this column for all Ready reports. The download file is in .zip format, which greatly reduces download time and file size.