The Historical Daily Report view is available by drilling down into any past day box on the Calendar report.
- At the top of this report, you will see the summarized totals across all of the transaction types.
- Each tab of the Historical Daily Report shows the line items which comprise one of the totals in the Calendar view. You can view other transaction types by clicking the tabs in the middle of the screen.
- Clicking Details on any line item will take you directly to the detailed page for that line item within the Customer's account. You can use your browser back button to return to your place in the Calendar, or use the "Open in New Tab/Window" options in your browser when clicking Details so that you don't lose your place in the Daily Report.
- Each tab contains its own CSV Download button with an option to include Full Customer Details in the CSV download. Note that only the data for the current tab's transaction type is included in the download.
- You can view another currency's transactions by using the dropdown at the top of the screen.
- Click Back to Calendar to return to the Calendar view.