Address Verification: Yes
CVV Verification: Yes
Electronic Check: No
The Test Card Data information may work with your Gateway in Developer mode. If not, you will need to reach out to your processor for that information.
Setting up Gateway
Chase Paymentech requires 5 identifiers to set up:
- Enter Orbital Connection UserName
- Enter the Orbital Connection UserName
- Enter the Merchant ID
- Enter the Terminal ID
- Enter the Bin
Developer Mode - Toggle this mode if the credentials you are testing your Paymentech system and do not want the transactions to process. FYI: Fusebill system will still interpret these results as successful and you will need to refund transmissions in order to maintain proper ledger balances
You also have the options of where to store & use the credit cards:
- Store Credit Cards in Fusebill Vault
- If set to On, a copy of the credit card number will be stored in Fusebill's vault. You can choose to store a copy of this number in Fusebill's vault even if you also choose to store them in Chase's vault (see below).
- If set to Off, the credit cards are only stored in Chase's vault and Fusebill will use a unique token to retrieve the card number at the time of payment.
- Store Credit Cards in Chase Vault
- If set to On, Fusebill will use the credit card number stored in Chase's vault at the time of payment. Use this option if you would like to use Chase's credit card auto-updater feature, which will automatically attempt to update credit card numbers with the credit card vendors.
- If set to Off, Fusebill will store the credit card number in our own vault and this is the number that will be used at the time of payment.
Note: If you use Chase Tokens ("Store in Chase Vault"), then it is possible that the credit card number stored in the Fusebill vault will become out of date if the credit card updater feature is used. There is no billing consequence to this option since the Chase credit card number will always be the most up to date; however, it is possible that the masked number shown in the Fusebill UI could be out of date.