You can use the same CyberSource merchant account credentials for both the Credit Card and ACH gateways.
Address Verification: Yes - mandatory
CVV Verification: Yes - mandatory
Customer Email Validation: Yes - mandatory
Customer Phone Validation: Yes - mandatory
Electronic Check: No
See Developer Mode (below) for Test information, including Credit Card numbers to use.
Setting Up Gateway
CyberSource requires multiple identifiers to set up. Refer to the CyberSource web site and documentation for information on how to obtain these values.
- Enter Merchant ID
- Enter Transaction Key
In addition, CyberSource supports two other settings. To determine how best to set these for your organization, please refer to your CyberSource account representative.
- Submit Collections as E-commerce or Recurring (default is E-commerce)
- Enforce Address Validation can be enabled or disabled. Note that the CyberSource gateway always requires that address information is sent to the gateway; however, you can disable the validation of this information within CyberSource itself. You should disable Fusebill's Address Validation for this gateway if you have disabled it in your CyberSource account.
Toggle this setting if you are using a CyberSource developer account for testing.
While in Test Mode the following Credit Card Numbers that will work are:
- American Express: 3782 8224 6310 005
- MasterCard: 5555 5555 5555 4444
- VISA: 4111 1111 1111 1111
- You must use both a first and last name.
- You must use CVV number= 123.
- You must use an Expiration date into the future.
- You must have an email address on the customer.
- You must send address information with the credit card.
- Note: The Fusebill system will assume that transactions sent with this card number are legitimate. Make sure to use accounting functions to reverse all test transmissions in order to ensure reporting accuracy.