Address Verification: No
CVV Verification: NA
Electronic Check: Yes
The Test Card Data information may work with your Gateway in Developer mode. If not, you will need to reach out to your processor for that information.
Note: This Gateway is for ACH Processing Only.
See Using EFT and ACH Gateways for information about how these transactions are processed by Fusebill.
Setting up Gateway
Stripe requires multiple identifiers to set up:
- Enter Test Secret Key - This is information found on the Stripe web site (details to locate this information are below).
- Enter Live Secret Key - This is information found on the Stripe web site (details to locate this information are below).
Important! The Stripe ACH gateway only supports tokenized integration. To use a customer's ACH payment method, you must first validate it directly in Stripe using the "micro-deposit" function. See the Stripe documentation for more information on how to do this. Once you have completed the validation process, you can enter the customer's token information into the Payment Method section of their customer record.
Store ACH Cards in Fusebill Vault: The tokenized information is stored in Fusebill as well as in Stripe (for backup purposes)
Store ACH Cards in Stripe Vault: This option is forced to be "On" for this gateway because Stripe requires the card to be pre-validated using micro-deposits (see notes above)
Developer Mode: Toggle this mode if the credentials you are testing your system and do not want the transactions to process.
Note Fusebill system will still interpret these results as successful and you will need to refund transmissions in order to maintain proper ledger balance
Locating Needed Information on Stripe
- Once logged into your Stripe account, go to Account Settings.
- Navigate to the API Keys Section.
- Enter your Test or Live Secret Key