Address Verification: No
CVV Verification: N/A
Electronic Check: Yes
Note: See Using EFT and ACH Gateways for information about how these transactions are processed by Fusebill.
Setting up Gateway
VersaPay requires multiple identifiers to set up:
- Enter Token - see your VersaPay Account for this information (details to locate this information are below).
- Enter the Key - see your VersaPay Account for this information (details to locate this information are below).
Developer Mode - Toggle this mode if the credentials you are using test credentials with your VersaPay system and do not want the transactions to process.
Note: Fusebill will still interpret these results as successful and you will need to refund transmissions in order to maintain proper ledger balances
Locating Needed Information on VersaPay
- Once logged into your VersaPay account, go to your main menu and choose Integration.
- Under Integration, click Generate API Key.
- Copy and paste the two values for Token and Key into the configuration screen in Fusebill.
Testing the Gateway
VersaPay offers several test account numbers to simulate various actions. Please refer to the VersaPay documentation at https://developers.versapay.com/#tag/Testing-Transactions for more information.