Fusebill offers a hosted/white label signup page for your new customers. The Registration Page allows you to integrate to Fusebill without having to write the custom code yourself. The Registration page allows your customers to purchase subscriptions and/or products, enter their customer details, including billing and shipping address information, and set up their payment method via a secure, PCI compliant URL. You simply add the URL to your website or provide the unique URL directly to your customers.
The Registration page can be used as a separate Registration page including headers and footers or as an iFrame, without headers and footers within your site.
The default Registration page flow is as follows:
- Plans Selection
- Plan Configure
- Customer Information
- Check Out
Plans/Products Purchase Work Flow Process via Registration Page
- Potential customer clicks on URL included within your own site or if URL link was sent directly, clicks on the provided link.
- The customer chooses the Plan/Product they wish to purchase. If it is a Plan, and there are multiple frequencies (monthly, quarterly, annual), they would choose the correct Plan based on the payment frequency they want. Click Buy to purchase the Plan/Product.
- If there are additional options with this Plan, other products they can buy with it or they can purchase more than one of it, the Plan Configure page will appear. This allows the customer to choose additional products or modify the default quantities being purchased. Once finished, they would click on Continue.
- Customer Information is the next page to appear. This allows the customer to enter the necessary information to set up their account, and capture needed shipping address if needed. When they have completed entering the information, they would click on Continue. Once this information is entered and the Continue button clicked, the customer would be configured on Fusebill in a DRAFT status.
- The Check Out page itself shows an overview of what they have purchased, including any taxes and a section where they would add their payment method details. Once completed, the customer would click Checkout to complete the process. If the payment method is approved, they will be taken to a successful page, and if it fails, they will be provided with an opportunity to review and modify the entered payment method information. After 4 attempts to correct data, they will be taken to a failure page that contains additional instructions to complete the process.
- On Fusebill, if payment method approved, the subscription is added to the customer, the customer is set to Active and the monies are auto collected for the purchase. If the process fails, the customer will still remain on Fusebill in a DRAFT status.
- Any associated Email Notifications would be triggered sent to the customer
- Any associated Web Hooks would be triggered