This is where you would create additional users that can access your Fusebill Account.
From the left-hand menu, select Settings > Permissions > Users
This view will display all users that have been created and provide the ability to add additional users or modify existing users.
- On the top right-hand side, click Create user. This will prompt the Create User screen to open.
- On the Create User page, enter the new user's information where:
- Username must be unique across Fusebill.
- The user role can be set to defaults or one that you have created.
- Click Create.
Sales Tracking Code Options
If you have Sales Tracking Codes configured, you can assign values for these Tracking Codes to each User. See Configuring Sales Tracking Codes for more information.
If the Role you are assigning is a Limited Agent Role, then the Tracking Code value is mandatory. See Creating a Limited Agent Role for more information.
A Set Password email message will be sent to the new user email address you entered in the Email field (they have 72 hours to respond to the email before the link expires).
Once they set their Password they will be able to log in to Fusebill.
For expired Set Password links, you can resend the user a new Set Password message, or if you want to have someone change their Password for security reasons.
- From the User Management page, on the user click Details.
- On the User Details page, click Reset Password. A password recovery email is sent to the associated user's email.
Note: Always remember to click on the UPDATE button to save changes.