This is where you would create additional users that can access your Fusebill Account.
Click on Users from the Settings Menu to open the User Management page.
This view will display all users that have been created and provides the ability to add additional users or modify existing users.
- Click on Create user. This will prompt the Create User screen to open.
- Enter the new user's information.
- Username must be unique across Fusebill. If the Username is unavailable, you will receive an error message.
- When choosing the Role for a User, you can choose from the defaults or one that you have created. The drop down will show all available Roles you can choose From the drop-down, choose the correct Role.
- When finished click on Create.
Sales Tracking Code Options
If you have Sales Tracking Codes configured, you can also assign values for these Tracking Codes to each User. See Configuring Sales Tracking Codes for more information.
If the Role you are assigning is a Limited Agent Role, then the Tracking Code value is mandatory. See Creating a Limited Agent Role for more information.
A Set Password email message will be sent the new user email address you entered in the Email field (they have 72 hours to respond to the email before the link expires).
Once they set their Password they will be able to log in to Fusebill.
For expired Set Password links, you can resend the user a new Set Password message, or if you want to have someone change their Password for security reasons.
- From the User Management screen, click on Details for that User.
- Click on Reset Password and a new Set Password email will be sent to the associated email address.
Note: Always remember to click on the UPDATE button to save changes.