Salesforce Integration Enhancements
Our Salesforce Plug-in has been upgraded with several new features to make the process of synchronizing between Salesforce and Fusebill much easier:
- You can now specify in Account Settings whether the default record to create in Salesforce for a Fusebill customer should be a Person account or a Company account. The field mappings and requirements will differ depending on this selection. The default setting is Company. The setting can also be overridden at the individual customer level.
- The naming and matching conventions on an initial synch between Fusebill and Salesforce have been improved. Fusebill will attempt to match either the Company name or the Person name with the customer information in Fusebill, rather than creating a new Salesforce account.
- You can now latch and unlatch Fusebill customers to Salesforce customers on demand.
- You can temporarily pause the synchronization between Fusebill and Salesforce (for example, to edit/update many customers at once), and then resume the synchronization.
- You can manually ask to re-synch a customer from Fusebill to Salesforce on demand.
- When you create a customer in Salesforce and then synch to Fusebill, the Fusebill customer record has the name, contact information, and Salesforce ID pre-populated from the Salesforce record.
For API integrators:
- You can now specify an existing, valid Salesforce ID on a Fusebill create (POST) customer call, if you already know it.
- You can latch and unlatch Fusebill customers to Salesforce customers via the API.
- You can pause and resume synchronization.
Small Updates and Enhancements
In addition to the major features, we are always working on small enhancements to hopefully make your Fusebill experience that much better. Here's what's new this release:
- The next recharge date is now included in the Subscription report CSV download.
- You can now Enable All/Disable All emails for a customer in one click. There is also an option to return all emails to their Account Defaults.
#15333: Unable to partially reverse a charge when using Avalara Direct taxation
#15361: Can't increment to max quantity within first step when using price override on a product
#15365: Unable to reverse tax after setting customer to be tax exempt
#15518: Make Payment button on the Invoice screen in Salesforce generates an error
#15527: The Reverse All Charges option does not appear on an Invoice when there are any $0 charges on the Invoice
#15572: Can't generate a statement with Tracked Items off