Webhooks allow you to collect information about events as they happen in near real-time. Provide a URL, select the events you would like us to notify you about, and we'll send them to you as the events take place.
- Click on Webhooks from the Settings Menu to open Webhooks Confguration screen.
- Click on Create Webhooks configuration to open Configuration screen. The Configurations screen will open and from here you can configure the Webhooks.
- API Key: Webhooks messages are secured using Basic Authentication. Your API key is Base64 encoded in the header of every message. Click Generate Key to create yours.
- URL: Enter a valid URL for us to contact. The URL entered here is where Fusebill will push the Webhooks.
- Events: Using the drop down box for Select an Event, click on an event, then click Add. The added event will now appear under Event Name. Continue adding the events that you want to be notified on.
- Click on Create button, located at the bottom of the page. If there are no issues with your input, you will receive the Success message.