Note: This report is not available to Limited Agents.
This report provides a calendar view of the various types of transaction that have occurred in the system on a day-by-day basis. You can view both Historical and Projected information.
The default view shows the current month and a sum of each type of transaction that occurred on each day of the month. Today's date is highlighted in grey.
Historical dates up to and including today will show the following types of transactions if they occur:
All invoices which posted on that day, regardless of when they are due.
Any invoices which moved to "Ready" state on that day but which have not yet been posted.
All successful payments which were collected on that day, across all payment types. Refunds All successful refunds which were processed that day. Failed Payments Payments that were submitted to either a credit card or ACH/EFT gateway which was declined. Note that for ACH payments, this total will include only payments which were manually marked as NSF on that day.
Note: Some types of adjustments - Reversals, Write-Offs, and Credits - are not included in the Calendar and therefore will not be reflected in the totals you see in the calendar view and associated drill-downs.
Future dates will show one type of transaction if they occur:
Projected Invoices: The sum of all invoices which are scheduled to be posted on that day.
Using the Calendar UI
- You can use the buttons to navigate forward and backward from the current month.
- The Historical data will be available since the beginning of your billing in Fusebill; the Projected Invoice totals are calculated up to one year from the current date.
- You cannot move the calendar to more than one year from the current date.
- You can use the Filters at the left side of the calendar to only show the totals that interest you. Fusebill will remember your selections. Note that these selections do not impact the drill-downs for any of the items; all drill-downs contain tabs for all of the types of information available.
- If you have multiple currencies enabled, you will see a Currency selector. The default currency selected is the one you have set to be your default.
- Clicking on any box in the calendar will drill down into the details for that day. The drill-down will default to the line that you clicked on in the box but you can navigate to the other types of information from within the drill-down. See Historical Daily Report and Projected Daily Report for more information.
Effects of Taxes on the Calendar
- Historical invoices always include the actual taxes that were charged at the time of the invoice.
- The next projected invoice for a subscription (1 billing period in the future) will also include an estimate of the taxes that will be charged.
- Projected invoices for more than one billing period out will not include the estimated taxes.
Updates to Projected Invoices
Note that many different types of updates you make in Fusebill will cause your Projected Invoices to be re-calculated (see Projected Invoices for more information).
For the next Projected Invoice, these updates should usually be reflected within a few minutes but can sometimes take longer depending on system load. However, the updates for the billing periods further out can sometimes take up to a day to fully refresh.