Note: This report is not available to Limited Agents.
This report includes the details of all transactions that have occurred in your Fusebill system. The CSV download of this report can be used to produce both detailed and summarized reports of Fusebill activity across many different axes, especially from an accounting perspective.
- If you have multiple currencies, each currency will be shown in a separate report. Choose a currency from the top field in the report.
You can also select a date range to report on.
Important! When choosing a date range, keep in mind that the dates of the report contribute to the uniqueness check for the export process, and the Fusebill system will not allow you to re-generate the same report with the same date range until after it has expired (30 days after creation). For this reason, if you are running a month-to-date report in the middle of a month, ensure that you choose today's date as your end date, so it can be run again on a future date before the original expires. For example, to run a monthly report today, November 4, choose November 4 as the end date of the report. Tomorrow, you can run the same report with the end date of November 5, and so on. If you use November 30 as your end date, you will not be able to run the same report again until after it expires.
You can click Details next to any line item to view the detailed report for that line item. For example, the Details for Cash Collected will take you to the Cash Report.
Exporting the Report:
This report can be very large, depending on the size of your account and the number of transactions that have occurred. Therefore, you cannot directly download the report to CSV in real time. Instead, there is an Export CSV button. When clicked, the Export CSV pop-up appears with the following options:
Summary or Details:
- Summary: The resulting report includes only debit and credit information for your ledgers for the dates specified, and is especially useful for accountants seeking a summary journal to upload into their accounting system. The date range covered by the report is included in the report name and noted in the Memo field.
- Details: The resulting report includes detailed reconciliation data (25 fields).
Basic or Full Customer Details
- Basic Customer Details: the resulting report only includes essential customer information
- Full Customer Details: the resulting report contains complete customer data
- If you select Include Earning, the resulting report includes a detailed line item for each earnings record in the system. NOTE: This is primarily used for reconciling accounting records and should be used with caution as it can significantly increase the size and processing time of the report.
Once you have set your preferences and clicked Export, the system submits a background process which delivers the report. NOTE: If someone in your organization has already submitted a request for a report with the identical parameters, a pop-up will appear giving you options to either download the existing report, or regenerate it.
When your report is ready, you can access it by clicking Download on the pop-up that appears. The system also sends an automated email to the user who requested the report notifying them that it is ready for download. The report can be downloaded at a later date, or you can force it to expire through the Jobs page. The report is downloaded to your default download location, often your local Downloads folder.