Updating your Salesforce package from Fusebill is easy! Just follow the steps outlined below.
Important! Before attempting a Salesforce installation or package upgrade, ensure that you are logged out of your Salesforce account.
To update your Salesforce package:
- Log in to your Fusebill user interface, select Settings in the top menu bar, select Integrations in the left side menu and then select Salesforce in the left sub-menu. Your screen should look like the following screen shot.
- Click the Revoke Authorization button.
- Click the Download link.
- Select the option "For all users", and click the Upgrade button. Wait for the upgrade to complete. You will receive an email when it has completed.
- Click the Authorize link, after you have received confirmation from Salesforce that your upgrade has completed successfully.
- After you have authorized your Salesforce integration, click the Activate button.
Your Salesforce account should now be upgraded to the latest Salesforce version and re-synced to your Fusebill account. If you have trouble with this process, please contact Fusebill support.