Updating your Salesforce package from Fusebill is easy! Just follow the steps outlined below.
Important! Before attempting a Salesforce installation or package upgrade, ensure that you are logged out of your Salesforce account.
To update your Salesforce package:
- Log in to your Fusebill user interface, select Settings in the top menu bar, select Integrations in the left side menu and then select Salesforce in the left sub-menu. Your screen should look like the following screen shot.
- Click the Revoke Authorization button.
- Since you will be reconnecting a Salesforce account, select Yes when asked if you will be re-connecting to a Salesforce account
- Since you will be reconnecting to that Salesforce account, you will want to retain the connections, select No:
- Refresh the page and Click the Download link:
- Select the option "For all users", and click the Upgrade button:
- Wait for the upgrade to complete. If it takes a while, you will receive an email when it has completed.
- After you have received confirmation from Salesforce that your upgrade has completed successfully. Go back into the Fusebill Salesforce integration settings and click Authorize:
- After you have authorized your Salesforce integration, click the Activate button.
Your Salesforce account should now be upgraded to the latest Salesforce version and re-synced to your Fusebill account. If you have trouble with this process, please contact Fusebill support.