Address Verification: Yes
CVV Verification: Yes
Electronic Check: No
The Test Card Data information may work with your Gateway in Developer mode. If not, you will need to reach out to your processor for that information.
Setting up Gateway
- Enter API Login ID - This is the Authorize.net API Login ID (details to locate this information are below)
- Enter the Transaction Key - This is the Authorize.net Transaction Key (details to locate this information are below)
- Developer Mode - Toggle this mode if the credentials you are testing your Authorize.net system and do not want the transactions to process. FYI: Fusebill system will still interpret these results as successful and you will need to refund transmissions in order to maintain proper ledger balances
Locating Needed Information on Authorize.net
- Once logged into Authorize, Access the Account settings Section.
- Go to the API Login ID and Transaction Key Sub Menu.
- On API Login ID and Transaction Key page you'll find your API Login ID. You'll need to fill in your secret answer and click Submit to generate your Transaction Key on this screen as well.
- Copy and paste your API Login ID into the API ID: field on the Fusebill configuration pop-up.
- Copy and paste the Transaction Key you just generated into the Transaction ID: field on the Fusebill configuration pop-up.
- Test Mode: check this if you are using an Authorize.net Developer Account. Note: the Fusebill system will interpret all transactions as legitimate. You will need to refund charges in order to keep Fusebill Reporting accurate.