Address Verification: Yes
CVV Verification: Yes
Electronic Check: No
Note: The Test Card Data information may work with your Gateway in Developer mode. If not, you will need to reach out to your processor for that information.
Setting up Gateway
Stripe requires multiple identifiers to set up:
- Enter Test Secret Key - This is information found on the Stripe web site (details to locate this information are below).
- Enter Live Secret Key - This is information found on the Stripe web site (details to locate this information are below).
- Store Credit Cards in Fusebill Vault - Credit Card details are stored on Fusebill.
- Store Credit Cards in Stripe Vault - Customer wants to use Stripe tokens rather than provide Credit Cards to store in Fusebill Vault.
- Developer Mode - Toggle this mode if the credentials you are testing your Vantiv system and do not want the transactions to process.
Note: Fusebill system will still interpret these results as successful and you will need to refund transmissions in order to maintain proper ledger balance
Note: If you use Stripe Tokens ("Store in Stripe Vault"), then it is possible that the credit card number stored in the Fusebill vault will become out of date if the credit card updater feature is used. There is no billing consequence to this option since the Stripe credit card number will always be the most up to date; however, it is possible that the masked number shown in the Fusebill UI could be out of date.
Locating Needed Information on Stripe
- Once logged into your Stripe account, go to Account Settings.
- Navigate to the API Keys Section.
- Enter your Test or Live Secret Key.