Important! To use PayPal via the Fusebill Self Service Portal you must have PayPal Express Checkout configured on your PayPal Business Account and PayPal setup on Fusebill.
Via the Fusebill Self Service Portal, your customer would log in to the Self Service Portal with the Username/Password they created.
- From the Payment Method tab, they would choose “Add Payment Method” and choose the PayPal option.
- From there, click on Create to start the process.
- The PayPal Login screen will appear. This is a PayPal process at this point and not related to Fusebill's platform.
- Your customer will enter their PayPal login credentials and click on Log In.
- The next screen is asking them to authorize future charges.
- Click Agree & Continue.
- The customer is now configured on Fusebill and their PayPal BAID Payment Method information created on Fusebill. This BAID will be what is used for future charges.