Once you have created your One-time and Physical goods to be able to be purchased outside of a Plan, the following steps will walk you through purchasing a product(s).
- From the Customer tab, locate your Customer and click on Details.
- From Customer Menu, choose Purchases.
- From the Purchase History screen, click on Add Purchase.
- Click on the Select product dropdown for products available for purchase.
- Click on Product to purchase.
- The Purchase a Product screen will appear. From this screen, you have the ability to do the following:
- Change Name and/or Description.
- Change default price via Override Price.
Note: You can change the type of pricing model the product uses on a case-by-case basis. Click Override Price to get the option to change the Pricing Model; you can then enter all of the information for the Pricing Model you wish to use.
- Change quantity via Change quantity.
- Add a Discount.
- Add a Coupon.
- Modify Earning:
- Earn immediately
- Earn over custom period (Populate options accordingly)
- Once you have made the necessary changes, and are ready to proceed, click on Add.
- Once added, you will see the Pending Purchases screen.
- To purchase the product, mark the highlighted box and click Buy Selected Purchases. If you have multiple products listed, mark all the items you want to purchase now.
- You will be presented with the following:
- Choose Buy Now or Follow Billing Terms.
- If this customer has a payment method on file and you would like to create a separate invoice for this purchase, choose Buy Now
- If this customer does not have a payment method on file and/or you would like to follow billing terms, choose Follow Billing Terms. The purchase will be added to a customer's existing Draft Invoice.
- If this customer does not have a payment method on file and you would like to create an invoice immediately, choose Follow Billing Terms.
- Review the Purchase Confirmation.
- If this customer has a payment method on file and you would like to create a separate invoice for this purchase, choose Complete Purchase
- If this customer does not have a payment method on file and/or you would like to follow billing terms, choose Complete Purchase
- If this customer does not have a payment method on file and you would like to create an invoice right away, choose Purchase without Auto-Posting
If you receive an "Error completing purchase: Unable to complete purchase, balance would exceed threshold and/or customer has no payment method on file." The customer does not have a payment method on File and 'Buy Now' was selected. Instead, select Purchase without Auto-Posting.
- If you selected Purchase without Auto-Posting in the previous step, visit the Draft Invoices screen. There will be an invoice there from the date of processing that will be in a 'Ready' State. Click Details and then choose Post Invoice at the bottom of the screen.