Fusebill offers a robust one-way integration with QuickBooks Online to help make your accounting tasks easier, faster, and less prone to error. It synchronizes the following items:
- Charge Reversals
Some notes about the integration:
- Fusebill synchronizes each Customer record individually, along with its invoices, payments, and so on.
- Each invoice is synchronized to a single line item called "Fusebill Charges"; Fusebill does not synchronize individual charges/products at this time.
- During configuration, you can choose each ledger with which Fusebill will synchronize its entities. You can use these ledgers in QuickBooks to easily find and manage Fusebill entities and combine them with other items you may already have in QuickBooks.
- Fusebill does not automatically manage earned revenue. When an invoice is synchronized, its entire value (net of taxes) is placed in your chosen Deferred Revenue ledger. You can use Fusebill's reports to retrieve a total earned revenue at the end of each month which you can then enter manually as a journal entry in QuickBooks if you wish.
- If you connect and then fully disconnect a QuickBooks account with Fusebill, all of Fusebill's links to entities in the QuickBooks instance will be removed. If you then reconnect the account, these entities may be resynchronized (depending on your options) back to QuickBooks, thus possibly creating duplicates. The connect/disconnect workflow should, therefore, be used with extreme caution and should only typically be used if you wish to completely disable the Fusebill integration from QuickBooks Online.
For more information about configuring your QuickBooks Online integration, click here.