Fusebill provides 5 Sales Tracking codes that you can configure and add to Customers for flagging and reporting purposes. From a Customer level, once configured, details are found under the Tracking Data on the Customer Sub Menu.
See also: Adding Sales Tracking codes to Customers
- To setup Sales Tracking Codes, go to Settings > Sales Tracking Codes.
- For each Tracking Code, you have the ability to rename the default label. To Edit the default Tracking Code name, click on the pencil.
- A new box will appear, where you can enter the Tracking Code Name (Sales Rep, Resellers, Manager). Once you have entered the new name, click on the Save button.
- Once you have created the Tracking Code name, you can begin to add the related Tracking Codes. While it is not mandatory to change the default Tracking Code names, it does make it easier to manage if you do.
- To start adding Reseller information to the Tracking Code, click on Add Reseller.
- This will open up the Add Reseller box. Enter in the details.Code and Name are mandatory fields, while Description and Email are optional. Once completed. click on Add.
- Continue the process for each Tracking Code you need to configure.