Fusebill provides a robust system for creating and applying Discounts to Customer's Subscriptions. Discounts can be applied to all levels of the Subscription including the Products inside a Subscription. Of course, the work of applying the same discount on multiple Subscriptions can become large as your Customer base grows. The Fusebill Coupons feature solves this problem by allowing you to create reusable discounts which can be applied in one step using a coupon code. This guide will show you how to create discounts, configure coupons for those discounts, manage those coupons and apply them to Subscriptions.
Create a Discount
Creating a discount is the first step to creating a coupon. Coupons are aligned to your created discounts.
- Click on Catalog > Discounts.
- Click on Add discount. This will open the Create Discount page.
- Enter in details for you Discount.
- For Discount Type, choose Percentage, Fixed Amount or Fixed amount per unit.
- Percentage takes the entered percentage of the product (ex 10% discount on $100 item would discount the product by $10)
- Fixed amount takes the entered dollar amount off the product
- Fixed amount per unit takes the entered dollar amount of each quantity (ex. $2 per unit, there are 4 units, $8 in total will be discounted.)
- Apply defines when the discount will be implemented. Enter the details on how the Discount will work.
- Immediately would be reflected soon as you click on the Save button.
- If using After X periods, the discount would be be applied after X number of months.
- Continue defines when the discount will end. Enter in the details on when the Discount will end.
- Forever means the discount will last the life of the subscription.
- If using For X periods, the discount will end after that many periods have past.
- Click Create. You will see your new Discount displayed