Fusebill’s Salesforce Integration provides one-way synchronization. New customers created in Fusebill are automatically sent to Salesforce with Fusebill account fields and subscription data. Information for existing customers such as status, balance, subscription setting and subscription cancellations is also synchronized between Fusebill to Salesforce.
You will need the following:
- Administrative access to a Salesforce account with API access (Salesforce Enterprise or Salesforce Professional with API add-on).
- Administrator Access with permissions to settings for to any Fusebill account you wish to integrate.
- Identify whether you will be setting up with a Salesforce Sandbox or Production account.
Please contact support to assist with connecting Salesforce to a Fusebill staging (stg-admin.fusebill.com) account. Fusebill sandbox accounts (admin.fusebill.com) do not require this assistance.
- In Fusebill, navigate to Settings > Integrations >Salesforce. Note: If you see a message that directs you to contact Fusebill Support to enable integration, your account is not configured for Salesforce use. Please contact Fusebill Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Fusebill Sales (email@example.com) for more information.
- Under Salesforce Integration Setup, click Download. A new browser window will open to the Salesforce portal.
- Log in to the Salesforce account to integrate with Fusebill. Ensure you log into the correct Salesforce account. Note: This step will be skipped if you are already logged in to a Salesforce account.
- At the Package Installation Details screen, hit the orange Continue button
- In the Approve Third-Party Access pop-up window, select Yes, grant access; then click Continue.
- In Step 1, approve Package API Access, scroll to the bottom and hit Next.
- In Step 2, select Grant access to all users; click Next.
- In Step 3, click Install.
- Salesforce should confirm Install Complete.
If your Account has already been configured for Salesforce, you will see the following:
You can change the Default Account Type at any time to be Company or Person - this is the type of account that Fusebill will create in Salesforce when a new customer is created in Fusebill.
"Person" will send the First & Last name of the customer in Fusebill as the company name. "Company" will send the Company Name in Fusebill as the company to Salesforce.
You can also Deactivate and/or Revoke Authorization for the Salesforce plug-in on this screen. You would need to re-install and re-configure the plug-in after using these two buttons.