Coupons are very flexible, and can be applied to all products in a Plan or only specific Products within a Plan. Coupons use predefined Discounts, so ensure you create your Discounts prior to creating Coupons.
- Click on Catalog > Coupons.
- Click on Add coupon.
- Enter in details for you Coupon. Code is what will be entered in the Coupon field or used via API.
- Click Create. You will see your new Coupon displayed.
- To view more details or make changes to Coupon, click on Details.
Options for Coupons
Unlimited coupon usages
Allows you to configure how many times a coupon can be used or consumed.
- Default is set to ON. There is no limit to how many times the Coupon can be used.
- If you need to limit the number of times a coupon can be used, you would toggle the Unlimited coupon usages to OFF (or blank depending on your browser)
- Click on Change remaining usages to open the Change Remaining Usages box.
- Enter in the number of Usages allowed and click Set. You will see the information you entered reflected on the Coupon screen.
Is this coupon always available?
Allows you to configure when a coupon can be used or consumed. Provides the ability to set ranges where each range can apply a different discount amount.
- Default is set to ON.
- If you want to make the coupon only valid for certain periods, you would toggle the Is coupon always available? to OFF (or blank depending on your browser).
- The Select when this coupon is eligible options appears. Click on the From and the To in order to populate the valid date ranges.
- After you have entered the date range, click on the Applicable Discounts box to see a list of valid discounts you can add to this coupon.
- You can add multiple dates ranges for coupons, with each range having a different discount associated to it.
Coupon valid for all plans
Allows you to configure which plans or products a coupon can be applied to. Provides the ability to set ranges where each range can apply a different discount amount.
- Default is set to ON.
- If you want to make the coupon only valid for certain plans and products, you would toggle the Coupon is valid for all plans to OFF (or blank depending on your browser).
- From the Select a plan dropdown, choose the Plan for which this coupon will be valid.
- After you have chosen the Plan the discount will apply to, the Coupon is valid for all products on this plan option will appear. If you want to specify which products in the selected Plan are valid, toggle the Coupon is valid for all products on this plan to OFF (or blank depending on your browser).
- From the Select a product dropdown, choose the product(s) that the discount will apply to.
- To add additional products, click the dropdown again and choose the next product.
- Once you have added all pf the Products, click on Add Plan. Your coupon will now reflect the Plan and Products you chose.
- Click Create to save Coupon.