Once you have logged on to Fusebill, you are presented with the Main Fusebill screen. Depending on your Fusebill Role will determine which Main Menu you are presented with.
The Main Menu, located at the top of the screen contains 8 tabs. The Main Menu is always available, regardless of which screen you are on. The highlighted tab corresponds to your current location. Some tabs will only be displayed for those users who have permissions to see them.
- Dashboard - contains high level reports.
- Reports - contains the standard reports.
- Customers - contains all information about your customers.
- Invoices - contains all posted and draft (unposted) invoices, and the AR aging report.
- Catalog - is used to define products, plans and pricing, discounts and coupons.
- Settings - contains Account level settings relating to your account.
- Notifications - contains custom report exports.
- Permissions - Create, or modify Users and/or User Roles.
As you move from tab to tab, context sensitive menus appear on the left.