Once logged on, you are presented with the Main Fusebill Menu. Your Fusebill Role will determine which Main Menu you are presented with.
Located at the top of the screen, the Main Menu contains 8 tabs and will remain available, regardless which screen you are on. If there are less than 8 tabs visible it’s possible you do not have the permissions necessary to view them all.
· Dashboard - contains high level reports.
· Reports - contains the standard reports.
· Customers - contains all information about your customers.
· Invoices - contains all posted and draft (unposted) invoices, and the AR aging report.
· Catalog - is used to define products, plans and pricing, discounts and coupons.
· Settings - contains settings specific to your account.
· Notifications - contains custom report exports.
· Permissions - Create, or modify Users and/or User Roles.
As you move from tab to tab, context sensitive menus appear on the left.