Follow the guidelines noted in the pop-up to ensure you meet the new security requirements. Once set, you will receive a confirmation and can click Login Now to return to the login screen.
If this is the first time you are logging in, use the information sent to you by Fusebill.
- Fusebill is accessible at https://admin.fusebill.com/
- In the Username field, enter your username. This information should have been provided by your Administrator.
- In the Password field, enter the Password you created via the Set Password email you would have received. See below for details on Forgot your password?.
- Click the Remember me box if you want your browser to remember your credentials.
- Click Login to log into Fusebill.
You would have set your initial Password via the Set Password Email you received when your Administrator set up your Username. If you have forgotten your Password, click on the Forgot your password? link. A Reset your password box will appear. Enter your Username and click Reset Password. If a valid Username was entered, another pop-up will appear letting you know the Reset Password email has been sent to your account.
Setting up your Security Questions
Fusebill also now requires you to set up three challenge questions that can be used to verify your identity if you forget your password. If this is your first time logging in since the new security guidelines have been implemented, then you will be required to set up these questions before you can access the Admin UI.
- Choose a question in each of the three boxes. You must select 3, and you cannot select the same question twice.
- Your answers will be masked for added security. Some browsers offer a "view" icon in the field to temporarily expose your typing if you wish to ensure you have typed your answer correctly. If you do type one wrong, you can change it later in your user profile.
- Click Apply Challenge Questions to continue to the Admin UI.