Fusebill supports the configuration of parent/child relationships between your customer records, as well as certain billing and payment functions within those relationships.
Your Fusebill account must be specifically configured to allow for parent/child relationships. If you wish to discuss enabling hierarchy in your Fusebill account, please contact Fusebill Sales at email@example.com.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding whether to implement hierarchy in your Fusebill account.
- Once enabled on a Fusebill account, it cannot be disabled. This is due to the complex relationships that will be tracked between customers in Fusebill, particularly related to billing and accounting functions.
- Every child customer has full access to all of its parent's payment methods. There is no granular permission/assignment capability to only make certain payment methods available to certain children.
- Manual payments with parent payment methods and automatic payments/auto-collection using parent payment methods are supported.
- Each invoice for a child account will be processed separately on the parent's payment method.
- Parent information is currently available in the Customer CSV download and Parental Statements can be run on Parent customers to get a listing of activity across all children.