To configure the default Account level settings, go to Settings, click on Emails. The Emails page will open and display a list of available email types that are available. From here, you can click on Details and the Edit email template page will open.
Editing an Email Template
The Edit email template contains 5 main sections:
- Enable or Disable Email Notification Allows you to enable or disable email notification at an Account level
- Email From/Reply Bcc Details
- Override default From and Reply to details for this email notification
- Default From and Reply To are pulled from Contact under Settings
- Email Subject
- This is the information that is included in the Subject line of this email type.
- Use the default or enter your own Subject line
- Email Body
- The simple HTML editor allows you to edit the default template.
- The ability to add additional “merge fields” based on the email type.
- Provides a preview, including sample data for merge fields, so you can see what your customers will see.
Once you have made changes to a template, remember to click Save.
If you decide you do not want to keep your changes or reset it to the default, click on Reset to defaults and it will revert back to the default template settings.