Status messages are quick visual references for customers and billing management. They give insight into the current health of customers, subscriptions, invoices. They also suggest how the software will behave. The ones that you will encounter in the Fusebill administration interface are:
Customer / Service Status
Customer Grid, Customer Details > Overview, Invoices > AR Aging Report
- Draft - Customer is new, their subscriptions are not yet active, and invoicing will not take place on this customer until the customer is Activated.
- Active - Customer is a current customer.
- Cancelled - Customer and their subscriptions have been cancelled. The customer cannot be modified and will not be billed moving forward unless uncancelled.
- Suspended - Customer's services have been automatically paused. A customer's accounting status was in "Poor standing" for more than their grace period or any extensions. They will not be returned to Active until their Accounting Status returns to "Good Standing"
- Hold - Customer's services were manually paused. They will not be invoiced until manually unpaused. Collections and dunning on outstanding invoices will continue.
Customer Grid, Customer Details > Overview
- Good - Customer has no overdue invoices.
- Poor Standing - Customer has overdue invoices with outstanding balances. The customer may be having problems paying and there may be failed collection attempts. Brackets ( ) may appear after "Poor Standing" to indicate the number of days until the customer is automatically suspended. More information.
- Collection - Customer is also in PoorStanding and has been manually flagged for collections. More information.
Customer Details > Subscriptions, Subscription Details > Subscription Configuration/
- Draft - Subscription is new and is not going to generate invoices until activated.
- Active - Subscription will generate invoices on this customer. The invoices will depend on the associated billing period and frequency of the subscription.
- Cancelled - Subscription has been cancelled. The subscription will no longer generate invoices. A cancelled subscription cannot be uncancelled
- Provisioning - Subscription will to activate on a scheduled date in the future.
- Suspended - The customer has been suspended, resulting in all subscriptions being suspended until the customer comes out of suspended status.
- Migrated - Subscription has been migrated to a another plan in the same family. A different subscription was created on the customer.
- Expired - Subscription has expired and will no longer generate invoices.
Customer Details > Posted Invoices.
- Due – Invoice has been generated and posted but is not yet due
- Overdue – Invoice is past its due date and has an outstanding balance
- Paid – Invoice has no outstanding balance, typically because it has been paid
- Written Off - Invoice has been manually written off in full as an uncollectible expense. Partial write-offs will not result in this status.
- Disputed – Invoice is being disputed. Manually set and removed via the UI. Any disputed invoices are removed from the AR Aging Report.
- Void - All charges have been reversed on this invoice, making a balance due of $0. (Note that partial write-offs that contribute to the balance being $0 will be included in this status.)
Customer Details > Payments
- Successful – Payment was successful. This would apply to credit card, cash or check, refunded monies
- Failed – Credit Card collection or validation was not successful